End the year with a bang! You can't go wrong with this easy dessert recipe to bring to your New Year's Eve Party. All you have to do is make the frosting, we've got the muffins covered!
Garden Lites Double Chocolate Muffins
4 TBSP Champagne (or more if desired) 21+
1 Tsp Vanilla
4 Cups Powdered Sugar
6 TBSP Butter
Piping bag/Ziploc Bag
Decorating Tip (Optional)
Decorative Sprinkles/Candy (Optional)
1. Prepare Muffin according to directions. (Microwave or Defrost). Let cool.
2. Beat butter. Add 1 cup of sugar, beat again.
3. Add vanilla and champagne, beat again. Add rest of powdered sugar in intervals. make sure to scrape sides of bowl until evenly combined.
4. Place decorating tip in bag. Put icing into piping bag/ziploc bag. Squeeze onto top of muffins.
5. Decorate with sprinkles/candy (Optional)
6. Enjoy! (21+)
Tried this recipe at home or have a recipe you want to share? We’d love to see it! Send us your photos at email@example.com
Follow us on: www.allrecipes.com/cook/gardenlites