Simple Spinach Dip
Need a quick and easy appetizer for the big game? Try our quick, and Simple Spinach Dip! Healthier than store bought versions and delicious!
Garden Lites Spinach Bake
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 1/3 Cups Sour Cream
1 Clove of Garlic
Mozzarella Cheese (Optional)
Oven Safe Dish (Optional)
1. Prepare Spinach Bake according to directions.
2. Mash the Spinach Bake in a large bowl with a fork until it has broken apart.
3. Combine with Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, and minced Garlic.
4. If preparing a warm dip: Place in a oven safe dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Place in preheated oven at 350° for a couple minutes until cheese has melted.
6. Prepare some veggies to dip and enjoy!
Tried this recipe at home or have a recipe you want to share? We’d love to see it! Send us your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: www.allrecipes.com/cook/gardenlites